In the years that I’ve been a chef there have been very few people who disliked this banana loaf. Most were either allergic to banana’s or were gluten intolerant. Always a winner either as a simple loaf, an iced cake, cupcakes or even warm dessert, you’ll never go wrong. It’s also super quick to make too! To give it a twist add dried cranberries or nuts to the mix.
1. Ripe Bananas 4
2. Butter (melted) 1/3 cup
3. Sugar 1 cup
4. Eggs 1
5. Vanilla Essence 1 teaspoon
6. Flour 1 & ½ cups
7. Baking Powder 1 teaspoon
• Smash bananas in a bowl. Mix in the melted butter.
• Beat in sugar and then the eggs and vanilla.
• In a separate bowl sprinkle the baking powder into the flour.
• Mix the wet and dry ingredients together, bake at 175⁰C for an hour.